Pages

Cheryl Cole's Official Calendar 2013 (Photos)


Wow! Cheryl Cole is one hot Brit. There are tons of hot women out there, but few reach that pinnacle of Sex Appeal quite like she does. Her 2013 calendar isn't just sexy, it oozes lust. To be honest, I would be scared to have something like this hanging in my house, every month I would be glued to it for at least the first week ... several times per day ... in 2 minute stretches. The tissue and lotion expense would likely be astronomical.
Anyway, if you have more control than I do, I highly recommend it. You can find it virtually everywhere. Amazon is my personal favorite, but it is far from the only one.
Cheryl Cole (14)




Cheryl Cole (13)
Cheryl Cole (12)
Cheryl Cole (11)
Cheryl Cole (10)
Cheryl Cole (9)
Cheryl Cole (8)
Cheryl Cole (7)
Cheryl Cole (6)
Cheryl Cole (5)
Cheryl Cole (4)
Cheryl Cole (3)
Cheryl Cole (2)
Cheryl Cole (1)

Total Pageviews

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...