Pages

Barbara Palvin Wears Victoria's Secret Lingerie like a Goddess in their July 2013 Shoot


There is absolutely no doubt that Barbara Palvin is Hungary's hottest export, and at only 19 years of age I am sure we will be blessed with her beauty for decades to come. That unique look of hers and those gorgeous eyes are something that ballads are written about. I think we can excuse her for dating a Beiber lookalike, Kristof Somfai, but I have no doubt that he worships the ground she walks on. 
Being one of Victoria's Secret youngest models ever, Barbara Palvin wears their lingerie like a Goddess. Here are some of the July 2013 images from their catalog. There are almost 100 of them, all of which you can find here, but I will cherry pick the best 20 of them for you. Looks like Barbara is getting some serious camera time at Victoria's Secret, looks like they like her almost as much as I.







Total Pageviews

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...