Pages

Robin Thicke x Pharrell x T.I. – Blurred Lines

Robin Thicke TI Pharrell Blurred Lines NSFW Robin Thicke x Pharrell x T.I. – Blurred Lines
Emily Ratajkowski dances naked in Robin Thicke’s alternate version of the Blurred Lines video. “A better description might be Robin Thicke wrote a soundtrack to this video of Emily Ratajkowski dancing naked actually, but you get the idea. Who is Robin Thicke, exactly, and what does the song sound like? Hard to say, for sure. Pharrell and T.I. show up at one point or another. There’s a hashtag thing flashing on the screen, but mostly the song sounds a lot like Emily Ratajkowski dancing naked. Is it necessary for the artistic merit of the video? Probably not. Is it exploitative? I don’t know, what am I, an art detective, investigating internet-based creativity crimes? No, sir, I am not. I am simply a man, a man at home, on his laptop, declaring his love for a video of Emily Ratajkowski dancing naked, and if that’s wrong, then I don’t want to be right. Good day.....


 Robin Thicke x Pharrell x T.I. – Blurred Lines
blurred lines explicit unrated video robin thicke Robin Thicke x Pharrell x T.I. – Blurred Lines

Total Pageviews

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...